One of the GTA's leading bridal boutiques is seeking experienced alterationist and seamstresses
and/or fitters for our growing business.
Must be able to understand instructions in English and able to perform alterations on wedding gowns, evening wear, and may do fittings on customers if necessary.
Part time and/or full time positions available.
Part time positions may lead to full time based on performance.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridal and Fashion Sales Consultant
We are looking for amazing individuals to join in our retail growth Expansion!
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing individual who enjoys helping each bride find the dress of her dreams and is passionate about the experience as much as bridal fashion.
A successful bridal and/or fashion consultant is self-motivated, has an outgoing personality, warm, friendly, professional demeanor, and is a good listener with excellent communication skills.
She is knowledgeable on the latest styles and trends. Loves to sell and makes sure the customer leaves satisfied and happy.
- You must be reliable, and able to maintain composure in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful situations.
- Have at least 2 years of retail experience, and any bridal experience is an asset.
- Flexibility to work retail schedules such as evenings (Tuesday/Thursday) and weekends.
- Expected to meet and maintain company’s closing sales percentage.
- Able to lift and move 10 to 15 lbs.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in the store.
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: retail sales experience required - 2 years
We are seeking customer service representatives for our expanding operation.
Your duties would consist of the following:
- Manage the phones to book client appointments and answer potential client inquiries via email
- First contact for all customers
- Greet clients as they come in
- Cash clients out through various methods: cash, debit, credit, special order and layaway transactions as well as phone orders
- When needed, assist on the floor with bridesmaid dress sales
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment on certain peak periods, handling customer issues and retail sales in the bridal industry.